Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Dark Night of the Soul... or an Early Riser?

I gotta stop this. There's something very "reading someone else's diary" about these statistics. And don't think for a moment I'm not aware of my own narcissism in this whole thing too. This is not about my short-comings. It's about some poor Islander up at 4am Saturday morning with nothing better to do than drop in and read and little "Don't Feed the Writer."

I should totally craigslist-pei this in "missed connections"...

me: self-absorbed blogger with a thing for stats... you: late-to-bedder (or early-to-riser?) looking for something to read... you didn't leave a comment.


in fact...I'm going to post that right now. get the old craigslist-pei going.

But seriously. I'm curious. were you bored? couldn't sleep? stumbling home drunk and wanted to see if I was any funnier when you were loaded? Did you wake up screaming and need to mellow out? Let me know... I'm worried.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Mr. Moses, have you considered the possibility that your 4am reader was so spellbound and enraptured by your masterfully written posts that he/she could scarcely summon the will to speak, let alone type a comment?

Sarcasm aside, shobiz-themed blogs seem to attract "eccentric" people who disregard conventional ways of thinking about the world.(e.g. sleeping)

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dave said...

perhaps, jg, perhaps. but something tells me no. There is a mystery afoot, my dear Rogers!

Or maybe it's just because my latest project is a mystery I'm seeing them everywhere.