Friday, November 03, 2006

Looking for Intelligence

After trying-- and failing-- to find Intelligence on CBC this past week, I decided to poke around Bit Torrentland to see if I could find it.

No Luck. Except...

I stumbled across it here. Only the first two episodes but it's a chance to catch up if you've missed it so far.

Sidebar: Is Guba a place that everyone has heard about but me?

Edit: According to the Intelligence website the show airs Tuesdays at 9pm and repeats at Midnight and 11pm Friday. Apparently I tuned in on the wrong night... heh. What a dope.

3 comments:

Diane Kristine Wild said...

I'd never heard of it, if that makes you feel better. Intelligence usually replays Fridays at 11 p.m. too, and I can't imagine what they'd bump it for at that time.

Diane Kristine Wild said...

Oh, and it played at its normal time here (PST) so I was confused why everyone was confused.

Anonymous said...

Its on Demonoid